Subject: Re: SideShooterIsBackOnTrack
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:10:17 -0500

On 11-Nov-97, Garfield Benjamin wrote:
>   BTW - I sent the SideShooterDemo7 archive to Giark earlier today,
>   so it should be on the CBATNAM webpage soon...

But you sent it to my old address. Q8-{) Don't worry, it was forwarded to me,
but make a note of my new address.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                       [email-masked]
                                http://www.hicksville.dyn.ml.org/~giark/
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'